CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Harvest Fest Update!

Okay, so Saturday was the Harvest Fest 2008 in Downtown Jefferson City, Missouri. They were predicting a crowd over 10,000 people but I don't think that many actually came. Anyway, I had a Mary Kay booth there. This was my first year so I didn't have a clue as to what to expect. I was a little "low class" compared to some of the other vendors but that is okay next year I will know better.

There was two of us working the booth. Each of us left with around 10 or so names, which was okay. I had expected a little better turn out but that is the way things go. I did have one girl that was intereted in hearing more about selling Mary Kay so I am working on scheduling something with her in the next couple of days!!!

I am going to call the rest of the names this week and next. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

DREAM BIG!!!

0 comments: