CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Working on a $1000 Week!

In my previous post, I posted my crazy schedule for last week. I wanted to give you a brief update on my progress.

Monday - the facial was okay but didn't sell anything.
Wednesday night - I had a skin care class and sold a litte over $150.
Friday night - I had a "Girls Shopping Nite" and sold a little over $300.
Saturday - I had one of my Christmas Open Houses but turn out was not very good. (My fault) But I did sell $260.
Sunday - I had a purse party at my house and sold another $75 dollars.

SO, so far I have sold around $780. My goal: $1000!!!! I have until Wednesday this week to sell $220.

So what does my week this week look like? Not quite that busy.

Monday - phone calls
Tuesday - X-mas stuff to office
Wednesday - More phone calls
Friday - Drive-by appointment at the Hospital

I have LOTS of phone calls to make!!! SO I better get busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi MKheart,

We are neighbors (sort of). I live in St. Charles County in MO. I saw your blog from Shades of Pink. I just want to wish you well in your MK business. I just went to a meeting last night and one of the speakers was NSD Amy Dunlap. She's a young woman from my area who became an NSD a couple years ago. She should be very inspiring to young women! If you get a chance visit my blog My Daughter's Wedding. Talk to you later.

MKheart said...

Hey luv2tch. I am glad that you stopped by. I will most definately stop by and visit your blog.

I have heard of Amy Dunlap. She sounds really interesting.