CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NEW COLORS ARE HERE!!!

The new colors are here and may I say they are AWESOME!!!! I am completely in love with them.

Have I told you all lately how amazing this business is?! It blows my mind, all the opportunities that are in store for you with a Mary Kay business, if you want them to be. Mary Kay is not the business where you can just sign up and expect the money and customers to fall into your lap. It is like any other business, you have to work hard to make it a successful buessiness for you and your family. But let me tell you, it is amazing!!!

My director, Renee Duenckel, is one of the most amazing women that I know. She loves life and works hard to get where she is at. She is a true example of how a woman should run her Mary Kay business. Like she always says, "No one is perfect, and everyone has obstacles that get in their way but it is how you deal with those obstacles and imperfections that make a success."

0 comments: