CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

End of the Year!

As some of you may not know June 30th is the end of the year for Mary Kay Cosmetics. Our year runs July 1st thru June 30th. So this week, our unit has been working on wrapping up some pretty big goals and I have been talking back and forth alot with my director, Renee, to see what all needs to be done and where are numbers are at.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mary Kay business has taught me alot and has made me grow as a person in unbelievable strides. The one thing that I love that my business has given me, is the ability to DREAM!!!
Before Mary Kay, I was never taught to dream big. I was raised to go to school, work hard, go to college, get a good job, and take care of the house. Never to stretch for more.

It really is amazing what Mary Kay has to offer!! I am blessed everyday to have my Mary Kay business, my family and friends, and my wonderful customers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The truth about Mary Kay: www.pinktruth.com

MKheart said...

I am sorry you feel that way about Mary Kay. The business is what you make of it and will be there for you when you want it to be.

Please, NO NEGATIVITY!