CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

COMPACT PRO!!!!!!!

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!

The CompactPro just came out and can you so ADORABLE!!! WOW!! I can not wait to order them. They just became available August 1st. Designed for every woman, the Mary Kay® Compact Pro™ makes it easy to customize a complete look and store it all in one convenient place. Fill it up with your choice of glamorous shades – eye colors, eyeliner, cheek colors, mineral pressed powders, bronzing powders and highlighting powders. It’s even spacious enough to hold a lipstick, lip gloss and a lip liner. The Mary Kay® Compact Pro™ is so beautifully organized, that no matter what the hottest trend of the season, you’ll always be prepared for anything.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, saw you over at Shades and thought you were so sweet, wanted to check you out. LOL!

Your blog is adorable..love the design. And you know I love MaryKay.

The new compact pro is awesome..It's going to be great to have my most used color items in one place and just pop it in my bag for travel too! The display trays are good but I find them cumbersome for personal use and have already messed up some eyeshadow trying to get them out..Guess you could say I am technology challenged and tray challenged to boot!

Hugs to ya!
Angie

MKheart said...

Thanks!!! I am so glad that you checked out my blog. Please keep coming back for more....

Do you have a blog? So what is your story? Where are you at in your business? I can not wait to spend more time and get to know you better!!!!