CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

POWERSTART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay girls.......POWERSTART!!! For those of you who do not know what a powerstart is, it is 30 faces in 30 days. By doing this, the destination of your business is in your hands. Shades and Pink Bren...and anyone else out there.......Let's Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you on?? Track progress on your blogs as I will on mine.

July 12, 2008 - 2 faces down, 28 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Kay customers....You are #1!!!!!!!! I am here to provide you with the best customer service that I possibly can. With you, I would not have a business to grow. Thank You!!

2 comments:

Pink Bren said...

MKHeart...I hope that you get those 28 faces. Your blog looks good. I hope that you have a GREAT month.

MKheart said...

What attracts you to a blog and makes you come back time and time again? I would like to get more traffic on my blog.

Just curious.