CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Brand New Month!

Okay so I had a big knock down, drag-out talk with myself this weekend. A few weeks back I published a post about the month being almost over before we even know it; well.....I am here to tell you it is a BRAND NEW MONTH!!

I could sit here and tell you that my goals for August were 30 faces and $2000 in sales but....

  • I was to scared to get on the phone
  • The few that I did call turned me down
  • I had to work at the State Fair for a week
  • I had strep throat for a week
  • I actually only facialed 3 women and only sold $300

BUT... the truth is LIFE HAPPENS. It is what we do with what God hands us that matters. It is human for us to kick ourselves and trust me I did this weekend because I should have been on the phone making calls but I procrastenated.

But yesterday I cleaned my slate and started a Brand New Month. Today I.....

  • Set up specific times devoted to making phone calls
  • Made a list of all prospects with phone numbers to have with me at all times
  • Going to attend my weekly meeting (which I will update on tomorrow)
  • Made my 6 most important things list for Mary Kay, J.O.B, and personal

I am a lists person and need help being held accountable so.....all of you out there, you are my accountability partners! (If you want) I will post and let you all know what crossed off my list.

Please feel free to make me your accountability partner and/or power partner!

2 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

Don't forget that if you had any faces in August at all, they are not written off, yet. A perfect/power start follows the days, not the months. So, if you had 5 faces on August 20, for example, you have until September 20, to finish a Power Start for that 30 day period. Power Starts do not have to happen within a calendar month. Just as long as they are withing a 30 day period. ;) I'm counting from August 19. I have 9 faces in so far. I have a class of 12 this Saturday and I have at least 2 faces for my Monday meeting. Think outside the month! ;) It's like thinking outside the box!

MKheart said...

Good point!! I HAVE to get on the phone. As of right now my books look pretty white! HELP!!!! Since I was out of the loop for a little while the only people on my list to call are current customers and past team members. Any ideas, Shades!!!! I really need to get some bookings on my calendar.