CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thought for the day!

Sorry it has been a few weeks since I have posted. I was out the Strep for a week and then my 3 year old son came down with it. What a mess!!

Moving on......I came across this on the Sucess Factory today. Todays tip: Success is not dependent on your ability to do this business well, but your willingness to do it regularly.

This so true and I thought it was very powerful. Everyone has the ability to do this business if they really want to but your consistent effort in this business will make you a success!! How true, how true. When we work this business regularly, we will always have some level of results. It is when we do nothing with our business and expect things to happen that we get tossed off of our rails.

1 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

Hope you and the little one are all better now! Strep throat sucks. I've had it like 10 times. Blech!